CANON 200D OVERVIEW
With a compact and lightweight body, the black Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera provides users with a fully-featured system that won’t weigh them down. Packed into the tiny body is a capable 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 7 Image Processor, both of which work together to create sharp, vivid images at native sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and extended sensitivities up to ISO 51200. Video shooting has received a boost with Full HD 1080p recording possible at up to 60 fps. The SL2 also manages some significant body upgrades, with the main addition being a 3.0″ vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive operation and the ability to work at odd angles with relative ease.
As a DSLR, the SL2 obviously retains the optical viewfinder for fast, natural composition of your images and it can shoot continuously at speeds up to 5 fps. This setup also features a 9-point AF system for capturing tack sharp images. If you are working in Live View or shooting video, the SL2 does offer Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, providing fast, accurate focusing in these modes and with intuitive control via the touchscreen. Additionally, the SL2 has a microphone input for higher quality audio recording during movie shooting.
For those inclined to share their journeys, the SL2 features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth, making connecting to a smart device fast and simple. This setup permits wireless control over camera settings as well as the ability to transfer files to your phone. The SL2 also offers a Feature Assistant to help new shooters learn how to use the camera and its functions.
Included with the camera is the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 Lens, a compact mid-range zoom with an equivalent range of 28.8-88mm. The lens is designed to be small, a perfect match for the SL2, and incorporates both image stabilization and STM autofocus for ensuring your photos and videos are of the highest quality.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 9-Point AF System and Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The center point is also a cross-type for enhanced accuracy and speed. When recording video, or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the SL2 also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
- Body Design and Other Features
- Large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- A Feature Assistant user interface is available to highlight and guide use of specific camera modes and features.
Canon 200D With 18-55 (Shop warranty)
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 51200
- Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting
- Feature Assistant; Microphone Input
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6
Category: DSLR Camera
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
Step up into the full-frame game with the EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camerafrom Canon. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
GOPRO MAX 360 OVERVIEW
Take panoramic photos and videos without actually panning your camera GoPro MAX 360 Action Camera. Using opposite side lenses, the MAX can capture everything that happens in a 360° view in up to 4992 x 2496 resolution video and 5760 x 2880 still photos. Both photos and video are automatically stitched in the camera for editing flexibility and easy sharing. It can also use only one lens to capture traditional GoPro HERO-style wide-angle action footage when needed. The MAX supports multiple modes for creative video and photos, such as PowerPano mode which can take 270° still photos without distortion. TimeWarp mode allows you to record in standard HERO mode with a variable speed function; you can slow down then speed up your footage in real time with one tap. The MAX supports the HEVC video format which records very small files while preserving image quality, saving you precious space on your SD card.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Top LCD and Rear Quick Control Dial
- RGB+IR 7560-Pixel Metering Sensor
Full reviewThe EOS 1500D is one of two entry-level DLSR cameras announced by Canon on 26 February to replace the EOS 1300D. Designed for novice users who want better image quality than their smartphones can provide, the EOS 1500D and its cheaper, lower-featured sibling, the EOS 3000D come with Wi-Fi, Full HD 1080p video up to 30 fps and continuous shooting at up to three frames/second. Both models include 9-point autofocusing and Canon’s Scene Intelligent Auto mode for simple point-and-shoot photography.
Angled view of the new EOS 1500D with the 18-55mm kit lens fitted and the pop-up flash raised. (Source: Canon.)
PANASONIC DC-GH5 OVERVIEW
Upgraded and redesigned, the Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-60mm Lens from Panasonic provides an imaging platform for shooters who demand some of the best video and still photography quality they can get in a single compact camera. At the heart of the camera is a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor and a newly developed Venus Engine processor, which both offer dramatically improved processing times over its predecessor. This enables the ability to record 4K video at up to 60 fps, 10-bit 4:2:2 internal recording with select settings, Full HD video at up to 180 fps, 12 fps continuous shooting, and sensitivities up to ISO 25600. Also, the camera features built-in 5-axis sensor stabilization, which can work with certain lenses to activate Dual I.S. 2 for highly effective shake correction that can compensate for up to 5 stops of shutter speed. Other improvements include a speedier and more accurate Advanced DFD autofocus system that can lock on in just 0.05 seconds, as well as 6K PHOTO at 30 fps and 4K PHOTO at up to 60 fps.
INSTA360 ONE R OVERVIEW
The Insta360 ONE R 1″ Edition is one of the key configurations of the modular ONE R action camera system. It includes the Core module, 1″ Mod, Battery Base, and Mounting Bracket, also known as a frame. The 1″ Mod features a large 1″ sensor and captures up to 5.3K resolution video at 30 fps. It also captures 19MP and Raw photos. The Core module functions as the brain. It has a touchscreen live-view display with controls and is reversible so the display can be used for selfie/vlog shots. The 1″ Mod and Core module mount side by side on the Battery Base, connecting into electronic contacts on it. The Battery Base has a built-in battery that powers the modules for approximately 65-70 minutes. The Battery Base is rechargeable via a USB interface. With everything thus set up, all the modules function together as one unit. When they’re assembled like this and installed in the Mounting Bracket, the whole setup becomes waterproof down to 16′ without any waterproof housing required. (The different modules are waterproof only after being fully assembled on the Battery Base and installed in the included Mounting Bracket.) Alternatively, for deeper waters, an optional 98′ dive case is available specifically for use with the 1″ Edition.