CANON 200D OVERVIEW
With a compact and lightweight body, the black Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR Camera provides users with a fully-featured system that won’t weigh them down. Packed into the tiny body is a capable 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 7 Image Processor, both of which work together to create sharp, vivid images at native sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and extended sensitivities up to ISO 51200. Video shooting has received a boost with Full HD 1080p recording possible at up to 60 fps. The SL2 also manages some significant body upgrades, with the main addition being a 3.0″ vari-angle touchscreen LCD for intuitive operation and the ability to work at odd angles with relative ease.
As a DSLR, the SL2 obviously retains the optical viewfinder for fast, natural composition of your images and it can shoot continuously at speeds up to 5 fps. This setup also features a 9-point AF system for capturing tack sharp images. If you are working in Live View or shooting video, the SL2 does offer Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, providing fast, accurate focusing in these modes and with intuitive control via the touchscreen. Additionally, the SL2 has a microphone input for higher quality audio recording during movie shooting.
For those inclined to share their journeys, the SL2 features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth, making connecting to a smart device fast and simple. This setup permits wireless control over camera settings as well as the ability to transfer files to your phone. The SL2 also offers a Feature Assistant to help new shooters learn how to use the camera and its functions.
Included with the camera is the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 Lens, a compact mid-range zoom with an equivalent range of 28.8-88mm. The lens is designed to be small, a perfect match for the SL2, and incorporates both image stabilization and STM autofocus for ensuring your photos and videos are of the highest quality.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Both a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible native ISO 100-25600 range, which can be extended to ISO 51200, suits working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the processing capabilities minimize noise for notable clarity. The processor also contributes to a fast 6 fps continuous shooting rate for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- 9-Point AF System and Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions. The center point is also a cross-type for enhanced accuracy and speed. When recording video, or shooting in live view, a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is employed that offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- In addition to stills recording, the SL2 also supports Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control. Additionally, an external microphone jack is incorporated in the body design for greater control over your recorded sound.
- Body Design and Other Features
- Large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle design to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Optical pentamirror viewfinder serves a clear means for eye-level shooting.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Included LP-E17 rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides approximately 820 shots per charge.
- A Feature Assistant user interface is available to highlight and guide use of specific camera modes and features.
View cart “SJCAM SJ5000 Wi-Fi Action Camera” has been added to your cart.
Canon 200D With 18-55 (Shop warranty)
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 51200
- Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting
- Feature Assistant; Microphone Input
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6
Category: DSLR Camera
INSTA360 ONE R OVERVIEW
The Insta360 ONE R 1″ Edition is one of the key configurations of the modular ONE R action camera system. It includes the Core module, 1″ Mod, Battery Base, and Mounting Bracket, also known as a frame. The 1″ Mod features a large 1″ sensor and captures up to 5.3K resolution video at 30 fps. It also captures 19MP and Raw photos. The Core module functions as the brain. It has a touchscreen live-view display with controls and is reversible so the display can be used for selfie/vlog shots. The 1″ Mod and Core module mount side by side on the Battery Base, connecting into electronic contacts on it. The Battery Base has a built-in battery that powers the modules for approximately 65-70 minutes. The Battery Base is rechargeable via a USB interface. With everything thus set up, all the modules function together as one unit. When they’re assembled like this and installed in the Mounting Bracket, the whole setup becomes waterproof down to 16′ without any waterproof housing required. (The different modules are waterproof only after being fully assembled on the Battery Base and installed in the included Mounting Bracket.) Alternatively, for deeper waters, an optional 98′ dive case is available specifically for use with the 1″ Edition.
Sony A6600 Overview With an emphasis on speed and versatility, the Sony Alpha a6600 is a sleek-yet-fully-featured APS-C-format mirrorless camera well-suited for both stills and video. Sporting a revised 24.2MP CMOS sensor, the a6600 is capable of producing high-resolution photos and up to UHD 4K video with no recording time limit, more efficient processing, and faster focusing. The 4D FOCUS system, which covers 84% of the image frame, utilizes 425 phase-detection points along with 425 contrast-detection areas for especially quick and intuitive performance along with Real-time Eye AF for both photo and video. Complementing both stills and video, 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake with all mounted lenses to support working with slower shutter speeds. Beyond imaging capabilities, the a6600 also sports a robust magnesium alloy body that is dust- and moisture-resistant to permit working in harsh environments. The compact profile incorporates a high-resolution XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for bright, clear, eye-level viewing, and this EVF features a 120-fps viewing mode for smooth tracking of fast-moving subjects. A rear 3.0″ 921.6k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is also available and has a tilting design to benefit shooting from high and low working angles, and the touchscreen design allows for intuitive touch-to-focus control. For video, both headphone and microphone ports have been incorporated, too, for improved audio control. Additionally, for wireless remote control over the camera, or for just sharing imagery online, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC permits linking with a mobile device for intuitive wireless control.
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Clear View LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 11-Point AF with Center Cross-Type Point
- Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 102400
- 4.5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
- In-Camera HDR & Multiple Exposure Mode
GOPRO MAX 360 OVERVIEW
Take panoramic photos and videos without actually panning your camera GoPro MAX 360 Action Camera. Using opposite side lenses, the MAX can capture everything that happens in a 360° view in up to 4992 x 2496 resolution video and 5760 x 2880 still photos. Both photos and video are automatically stitched in the camera for editing flexibility and easy sharing. It can also use only one lens to capture traditional GoPro HERO-style wide-angle action footage when needed. The MAX supports multiple modes for creative video and photos, such as PowerPano mode which can take 270° still photos without distortion. TimeWarp mode allows you to record in standard HERO mode with a variable speed function; you can slow down then speed up your footage in real time with one tap. The MAX supports the HEVC video format which records very small files while preserving image quality, saving you precious space on your SD card.
PANASONIC DC-S1 OVERVIEW
As part of Panasonic‘s entry into full-frame mirrorless, the Lumix DC-S1 is a well-rounded camera offering advanced feature-sets for both stills and video, along with a robust physical construction. Characterized by its full-frame 24.2MP MOS sensor, which is supported by an updated Venus Engine, the S1 offers impressive image quality along with a quick 9 fps shooting rate and expanded sensitivity range up to ISO 204800. In regard to video, the S1 can record UHD 4K30p with full-pixel readout, 4:2:0 10-bit color, and unlimited shooting times, as well as 4K60p for up to 29:59. HDR video recording is possible using the dedicated Hybrid Log Gamma mode, and a firmware update will be available to add 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording along with V-Log. Complementing both stills and video capabilities, the image sensor also utilizes an advanced DFD contrast-detection autofocus system for quick and precise focusing and subject tracking. Additionally, sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. Beyond the imaging attributes, the S1 is also distinguished by its body design, which incorporates an impressively high resolution 5.76m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder along with a 3.2″ 2.1m-dot triaxial tilt touchscreen LCD. The magnesium-alloy body is weather-sealed to permit working in harsh conditions and has a top status LCD for reviewing shooting settings on the fly. CFexpress Type B/XQD and SD card slots offer flexible storage capabilities and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity afford remote camera control along with wireless image transferring to tablets and smartphones.
PANASONIC DMC-FZ2500 OVERVIEW
If there was ever a point-and-shoot that could do anything, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 Digital Camera comes close with an incredible mix of advanced photographic capabilities thanks to a 20.1MP 1″ High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and outstanding video specs which include DCI 4K format video at a true 24.00 fps. Benefitting all of these functions is a versatile Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.5 lens with a far-reaching 20x optical zoom. This optic uses numerous specialized elements to guarantee sharp images and offers an outstanding 24-480mm equivalent zoom range. On top of this, the camera features a DSLR-like body design that is very ergonomic, including manual control rings, a 0.74x 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, and a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD. Interestingly for a normally stills-focused camera, the FZ2500 boasts incredible video features, most notably DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) recording at 24.00 fps in addition to more conventional UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) and Full HD options. This capable camera also offers Panasonic’s CINELIKE D and CINELIKE V picture profiles for professional grading capabilities, and it can gain V-Log L through an optional upgrade. Along with this the camera has high bit rates of up to 200 Mbps using MP4 and MOV formats and it can output video over HDMI with a professional-quality 4:2:2 10-bit signal. Additionally, the FZ2500 has a built-in ND filter for selectable levels as well as no recording duration limit. For stills, the FZ2500 is a very capable system thanks to the high-resolution 1″ sensor. This enables sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and continuous shooting rates of up to 50 fps with an electronic shutter and 12 fps with a mechanical shutter. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to control and transfer photos to your mobile devices and a variety of 4K PHOTO modes leverage the power of 4K video to provide another method to capture fast action.
Step up into the full-frame game with the EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camerafrom Canon. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.