Covering a useful wide-angle focal length range, the EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USMis a Canon L-series lens distinguished by its constant f/4 maximum aperture, sophisticated optical design, and use of image stabilization to realize sharp imagery. Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and color accuracy, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Three aspherical elements are also featured and help to control distortion and minimize spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Spectra and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
Boasting exceptional optics, a complete feature set, and outstanding speed in all aspects, the Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens easily takes its place as the de facto telephoto zoom for professionals. A member of the G Master series, this 70-200mm delivers high sharpness alongside smooth, clean bokeh and with an absolute minimum of aberrations.